Usui Reiki Healing Training
Level I - SHODEN
Level II - OKUDEN
What you will learn:
- What is Reiki?
- History of Usui Reiki Healing (Traditional & Contemporary Approaches)
- The Reiki Precepts
- Benefits & Practice of Reiki Healing
- Intro to Subtle Energy Anatomy - Chakras, Meridians, Sen, and Points
- Ethics of Touch/Boundaries
- Japanese Reiki Techniques
- Usui Reiki Hands Positions for Self/Others
- Mantras & Symbols of Reiki Healing
- Distant Healing Techniques
- Intro to Medical Qigong - Inner Dan Arts
- Reiki Healing Attunements Levels I & II
- In-Class Practice
- Supervised Clinical Practice
- Insurance and Practice Setup Information
- Certificate Issued Upon Completion
Training held at:
789 St. Marks Ave. #15A, Brooklyn, NY 11213
Choose your training dates:
Metta Temple Foundations Course Manual of Dr. Freddie Pearson-Nunez, D.Div.
RECOMMENDED TEXT: “Hands of Light” by Barbara Ann Brennan
All class sizes will be limited in order to provide maximum benefit to the attendees, so please register early. You will be notified if you are placed on waiting list/scheduled for alternative training date.
Reiki III Training/Apprenticeship
Reiki Level III Training & Attunement for Master/Teaching Apprenticeship Available.
Other topics include: Holistic Anatomy, Prayer and Affirmation, Chakra Therapy, Crystal Healing, Sound Healing, Color Healing and other Holistic Health topics.
Private Reiki Level I, II & III Training can be arranged with Dr. Freddie Pearson. email firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund Policy: No refunds will be made on “no shows”. Fees may be applied to future class if registrant gives 24 hours notice. If class is canceled by Dr. Freddie Pearson, full refund will be made.